Triangle Greyhound Society (TGS) is a volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to the welfare of retired racing greyhounds.
• We educate the public on the advantages of greyhounds as pets through our local Meet and Greets.
• We provide information about greyhound adoption on our website.
• We provide assistance to new greyhound families.
• We provide homes for greyhounds needing a different living situation though our fostering program.
• We provide financial assistance to adoption kennels and groups in the State of North Carolina through our grant program.
• We consider other activities that could improve retired greyhounds’ lives.
• We offer social events for greyhound owners and their hounds.
Donations are always welcome. Please go to our donations page for details.
Are you interested in helping greyhounds in need? Support greyhound adoption by becoming a member of the Triangle Greyhound Society. Click Here for a printable membership form! Your membership will help us make every Greyhound a Winner!
Have You Adopted from TGS?
Find your fur-faced pal in our adoptee gallery.
Check out our Activities calendar, and plan to come by and meet us.